Thursday 11 April 2013

(GIST): I Like S*x; Sometimes I Have It Everyday – Saka



My name is Hafeez Oyetoro. I am from Iseyin, Oyo State. My primary and secondary education was in Iseyin and I had my first degree in Dramatic Arts at the University of Ife, now Obafemi Awolowo University (OAU). I had my Masters’ degree in University of Ibadan (UI); I am presently running my PHD at the University of Ibadan at the Institute of African Studies.

I lecture at Adeniran Ogunsaya College of Education, teaching Theatre Arts. I am married with kids.

Do you really like s*x?

Every man likes s3x. A man who does not have s*x is not a man; that means something is wrong with him. But I am not obsessed with s3x. I am very faithful to my wife. Since I married her, I have not had any extra marital affair. Of course I have children and you cannot have children without s*x, which means that I do have s*x.

I just have s*x when I feel like. Sometimes once a week; at other times I may not have anything for one month. Sometimes I have it every day but I’m not really addicted to it.

No comments: