Thursday 28 March 2013

(GIST): “D’Banj didn’t fire me, I decided to move on” – Former manager,


Bankuli_Dbanj






A few weeks after Abisagboola Oluseun John – more popular as Bankuli – was reportedly sacked as D’Banj’s manager, he has clearly debunked claims that he was sacked by the Kokomaster and insists he decided to move on to other things.
“D’Banj didn’t fire me. I just decided to move on. I was shocked when I read that he fired me. Whoever leaked that story was just being malicious,” he said.
Both parties have refused to comment on the split ever since the news broke out, but it is understood that the cracks started to appear in their relationship as 2012 ended.
There was issues bordering on trust, especially after Bankuli allegedly travelled to Paris after the Koko Concert, to work on a song with Kanye West, without D’Banj’s knowledge.

No comments: