Friday 8 June 2012

Munachi, Modenine settle rift at Industry Nite


At last, two renowned rappers, Munachi and Modenine have eventually agreed to embrace the olive branch after staying apart for several months. The two resolved their  differences at the Industry Nite which held during the week.
Muna who was this week’s celebrated act had performed a number of her songs before announcing  Modenine on stage.‘Now, I want to do something I should have done a couple of weeks ago, ladies and gentlemen please can I call my friend, my brother, my hommie Modenine!‘, the RMG signee said.
Modenine and Muna
Modenine who had been chatting with RMG boss Ayo Shonaiya however mounted the stage and hugged Muna .In his short speech, Modenine said ’It’s all good, I don’t take anything personal, this is the industry.”
DJ Spinall then threw Notorious B.I.G’s ‘Juicy’ soundtrack which Modenine and Muna performed together . Muna had been under heavy criticism, following a verbal exchange she had with Modenine few weeks ago.
The event was attended by DJ Jimmy JATT, Ayo Animashaun, DJ Abass, DJ Tee, and  Clarence Peters.

No comments: