Tuesday 1 October 2013

Segun Arinze, Charles Novia ridicule Jim Iyke’s T.B Joshua ‘deliverance’

Jim Iyke recently visited Prophet T.B. Joshua‘s Synagogue Church of All Nations
Actor Segun Arinze and movie producer Charles Novia have not only disputed but ridiculed Jim Iyke‘s recent ‘deliverance’ at Prophet T.B Joshua’s Church.
Segun Arinze reportedly sent out a Blackberry broadcast yesterday calling it an embarrassment.
This Jim Iyke’s deliverance video at the Synagogue trending looks too contrived. It’s a big embarrassment. Has anyone ever seen demons come out live and speak? Una fit stand demons? Una carry Nollywood enter Church, abi? How much did he get paid? I’m just wondering. Make una stop all these nonsense play. Haba. Stranger than fiction!’, Arinze stated.
Filmmaker Novia also went for the jugular in a series of tweets: ‘So, Jim Iyke got ‘delivered’ of an evil demon in a popular church recently? Mmmmm. Chai! Strange things happen. And after Jim Iyke’s deliverance, the ‘new’ Jim Iyke barked out at his PA about his shoes off his legs? Hmmmm. All I can say is that ‘whatever floats your boat, brother’. Better send those poor women you have dated to same church for same’, Novia wrote on his Twitter.
He didn’t stop there. ‘These Nollywood stars and the rush for ‘deliverance’. Dem need am sef. God save us Producers from some of the demons we cast. I’m not insulting anyone. I just feel that ‘deliverance’ issues are personal. Not with cameras and klieg lights. De demon na star?. I know I am treading dangerous grounds here especially when it comes to spiritual stuff and celebs but I have a right to comment since it’s public. My moonlighting as a critic makes analytical cynicism a part of my job. We are afraid too much of speaking our mind. I do think though that Jim was brave to go for deliverance. It is a first step to a total recovery. I wish him well. Honestly, I do’, he added.
Movie fans and critics were shocked when they saw pictures and watched a video clip of the actor in a deliverance session at the Synagogue Church of All Nations (SCOAN) supposedly over the weekend.
Read more of Novia tweets below…




No comments: