Friday 11 October 2013

(GIST): MILEY CYRUS: “MY BOOBS ARE UNIQUE”

          miley2
Ever controversial Miley Cyrus believes she has so  many things that make her stand out and that there is a particular part that makes her unique and its definitely not her tongue.
In a recent interview with You Magazine she revealed that her boobs are the most unique part of her body and they make her stand out (and i ask myself  ’ What Boobs? ‘) she went on to say that  her new make over is proof that she dances to the beat of her own drum.


According to Miley:
“I’m trying to break out of that long hair, big boobs stereotype that  women feel they have to conform to. I mean, we’re not living in the freakin’ 1950s — short hair is OK. Have people really got so little imagination,”
“Every morning I look in the mirror and I feel like a blank canvas and I choose who I want to be. In a normal job you have to live by someone else’s rules, but I’m in a job where my work is play and I don’t have to pretend to be something I’m not.”

No comments: