Friday 27 September 2013

Jesse Jagz criticizes Nigerian Music

Jesse Jagz recently took a swipe at the entire Nigerian Music industry for being 'lazy' and vain in their music.
He granted an interview to popular magazine ;HipHopWorld where he emphasized the need for Nigerian musicians to step up their game and make better music.

Excerpts;

" Your top three Nigerian artistes right now…
My top three artistes in Nigeria is me, me and me. No one works harder than me. I would like to see a lot of my colleagues step up their music. This is not a Kendrick thing. You don’t need Jesus to tell you that Nigerian music is unintelligent. Even Goats can dance to our music. Can Jesse Jagz make Nigeria a better place for Wizkid? Can Wizkid do same too? Let adults do better and let kids party. We need to leave something better for the coming generation  "

No comments: