Friday 16 August 2013

[PHOTO]: #SaveWunmi, A woman I need of 4M For Kidney Transplant


  • A PLEA FOR YOUR KIND ASSISTANCE
    Dear all,
    If you are reading this that means I am counting on you to be a support. Wunmi Alo has kidney problem, for almost four months now we have been spending money on weekly dialysis. It is now obvious that the only way around this problem is for her to undergo a kidney transplant. The transplant will be done at the teaching hospital in Ilorin, Kwara State; and we need N4, 000,000.00(Four Million Naira) for same.
    We need 4000 people to give us N1, 000.00 (One thousand Naira) each.
    I need you to give me at least N1, 000.00 (One Thousand Naira).
    You could pay into this account; Account Number: 1010407579, Account Name: ALO LAWRENCE, Bank: UBA.
    Please I need your contributions God bless you for your support, you will always find help in your times of need. Thank you.

No comments: