Monday 19 August 2013

CNN anchor Isha Sesay weds colleague in Atlanta

Leif Coorlim and Isha Sesay. Photo credit – Mary Beth Tyson
CNN’s anchor Isha Sesay is finally off the market. The 37-year-old correspondent jumped the broom with fiancé (now hubby) and colleague Leif Coorlim in Atlanta.
The couple tied the knot on Sunday night, August 18, 2013 in presence of close friends and family at the Mandarin Oriental Hotel, Atlanta. Interestingly the wedding was moved indoors after another CNN staff, meteorologist Jen Delgado had predicted bad weather.
Our day exceeded my wildest dreams. It was magical. When I saw Leif standing at the end of the aisle, I felt as if my heart would explode. I married the man of my dreams in front of the people we care about the most. And then we partied the night away’, Sesay told PEOPLE Magazine.
The lucky couple has travelled to an undisclosed location to enjoy their honeymoon. A few hours ago, Sesay tweeted a photo of herself on an airplane showing of her ticket with the caption ‘On plane! After 8 months of suspense I now know where we’re going on honeymoon. Any guesses? #newlymarried’.
Sesay who is of Sierra Leonean descent first met with Coorlim in 2008.
Off to her secret location: Isha Sesay shows us her airline ticket. Photo: Twitter/Isha Sesay

No comments: