Tuesday 18 June 2013

(GIST): ''i Regret being an actor'' - Emeka ike

                                                        
Nollywood heavyweight, Emeka Ike made a startling revelation in a recent interview with Daily Sun...when asked whether he will still be an actor if he came to earth for a second time..Emeka blurted out;
No, I won’t. In fact, to tell you the truth, I sometimes regret being an actor and a celebrity. I don’t have privacy. Sometimes, people embarrass me by addressing me rudely on the streets. Some say, hey! O’ boy how now? No be you we dey call? So, because you don become star you dey do Shakara? 
I am also unhappy about the way we handle things in this part of the world. We don’t like people who say the truth. There are so many sycophants out there and they only want to pull others down to rise. People that even got up riding on your back, now try to pull you down in order to be relevant.

No comments: