follow us on twitter : @TheTalkCityNG
facebook: The Talk City
Sunday, 12 May 2013
(NEWS): Babcock University Post UTME Application For 2013/2014 Admission (PLS READ AND SHARE)
This is to inform the general public that Babcock University Post UTME Application for Admission in 2013 – 2014 academic year started in April and will end in June, 2013. The post UTME application forms are on sale online at the rate of N5,500.00.
Babcock University Post UTME screening will start on the 14th of May and run till June depending on the time schedule given to applicants upon submission of application online.
Candidates planning to apply to Babcock University Post UTME admission in 2013 – 2014 academic year must meet the following conditions;
All candidates applying for Babcock Universitypost UTME must have registered and sat for JAMB.
Candidates must also have the required O’level qualification for their chosen program.
Babcock University offers one of the following programs through Babcock University post UTME admission;
4 years for BSc and BA
5 years for LLB, BEng, BAgric, BMLS, BNSc, BSc/ACA, BSc/ACIB
6 years for MBBS
Please follow the instructions carefully:
To proceed with applications, click the link below.
You will be requested to supply your full names and a valid email address
A mail will be sent to the email address provided. It is therefore important that you supply a valid email address accessible to you at all times as ALL correspondences concerning your application will be mailed to this email address.
Parents or any other persons who fill forms on behalf of their wards/clients are advised to update their wards/clients with the full details of what they submitted on their behalf.
For further information, please call these hotlines: 08162835333, 08183277727, 08158628568, and 08126456667.
Make sure your computer has Microsoft Excel installed and Click Here to download the application form. (or it may be attached to your e-mail). When download is done, double click on it to open and complete the form, Enter 1st and 2nd course choices, exam center and exam dates on application form.
Submit a recent passport photograph (picture of applicant) with the specifications below.
Dimensions: 2 x 2 passport size or 600×600 pixels. Max: 1200×1200 pixels.
Color background: RED
File Format:JPEG file format
File Size: Maximum of 240KB
Print a copy of your completed application form (with your passport photograph. This is required for the exam).
Pay five thousand five hundred Naira (N5,500.00) to any of the following bank accounts and keep your bank teller:
BANK NAMEACCOUNT NAMEACCOUNT NUMBER
1. Babcock MicroFinace: Account name:Babcock University Operations, Account No: 2020100002
2. Access: Babcock MicroFinance – 0058472886
3. Diamond: Diamond Fees Collection – 0027465087
4. GTB: GTB Fees Collection Account – 0017175231
5. WemaWema Bank Operations Account – 0120306071
Scan your bank teller (If using cell-phone camera, make sure it is readable).
Email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
1. Completed form.
2. Passport photograph.
3. Scanned bank teller.
An e-mail confirmation will be sent back to you within a week.
Come to the examination hall with the following:
1. Birth Certificate.
2. O’ Level results.
3. JAMB results if available.
4. Printout of the completed application form (must include passport photograph).
1. Babcock University Computer Laboratory (Chiemela Ikonne Theatre).
2. AfriHub ICT Centre, University of Nigeria, Enugu Campus, Enugu.
3. AfriHub ICT Centre, Federal University of Technology, Owerri.
4. AfriHub ICT Centre, University of Calabar, Calabar
5. AfriHub ICT Centre, No. 142 Oba Akran Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos. (Beside Vita Foam Industries).
6. Chams City, Plot 66, 1st Avenue, off Shehu Shagari Road, Abuja.
7. Chams City, 2A Isaac John Street, Ikeja GRA, Lagos.
Time: 10:00 a.m. prompt at all the centres
Available Examination Dates
April: 16/18, 23/25, 30
May: 2, 7/9, 14/16, 21/23
June: 18/20, 25/27
Thousands of buyers await you on www.collegemarket.com.ng, Visit today for FREE ADVERT of ur goods and services…