Saturday 16 March 2013

(PHOTOGIST): JESSIE J SHAVES HER HEAD FOR CHARITY


She is still looking cute sha.... *winks* Jessie J is making good on her word. After vowing last year that she would shave her head, the “Price Tag” singer followed through and chopped off her trademark 

Jessie J
 locks. But it was all for a good cause. Her new look was to help raise money and awareness for Red Nose Day in the U.K.
“Shaving my head is the smallest thing that I could do to give back to these people who need it so much,” said an emotional Jessie.
She unveiled her bald head during the Comic Relief telethon on BBC One. “I did it! Thank you to everyone who is donating!” she tweeted. “I am soooo thankful to everyone who has donated @rednoseday and supported me tonight! My heart is filled with happiness! Lets make a change!”
Other celebs supporting the cause include Rihanna, whosported a Stella McCartney Red Nose T-shirt.
Jessie J
What do you think of Jessie’s new look?

No comments: