Sunday 17 March 2013

(GIST): Basketmouth Disses ace blogger,Linda Ikeji

                           
Linda Ikeji is really getting on some people's nerves.... Popular comedian Basket mouth referred to her blog as a hub of haters in a recent interview with bellanaija. The comedian also criticised linda's blog for being a platform where people could express their bitterness.


Linda has had some enemies in the Nigerian celeb world, but it is quite surprising to know basketmouth is not a fan of hers.She became a pain in the ass of some celebs because of her daredevil writing.

The truth of the matter is Naija celebs don't really like bloggers because we write about them and we always 'open their yarnsh'...if you know what i mean. 

Below is an excerpt from the interview...

Probably these people making such comments have lost their loved ones on that flight and are angry with you for taking sides with DANA.
It’s a lie, trust me. I understand Nigerians, I understand people in general; I read Psychology. There are some people that are naturally bitter and Linda Ikeji has given them an opportunity to express their bitterness. And trust me, there is nothing I would do that you would not see three or four bad comments on. If you hear that a plane wanted to crash and Basketmouth got out of his seat, went to the cockpit, pulled the pilot out and landed the plane like Denzel Washington, people would say why him do am, na only him dey the plane?. But I love the fact that they talk. It makes me know that I’m doing something right.


But you can’t narrow down the people that post such comments to readers of Linda’s Blog.
Nigeriafilms.com and Lindaikeji.blogspot.com are the hub of haters, the chief haters.

No comments: