Friday 1 February 2013

M.I to ft Kendrick Lamar in 3rd album "The Chairman"

                                       
Sources close to Chocolate City rapper M.I say that is listening heavily to Kendrick Lamar for inspiration for his third album. Kendrick Lamar is an American rapper who dropped his critically acclaimed debut album Good Kid m.a.a.d City on Aftermath. His album was heralded as one of the top rap albums of 2012 and seen as resurgence of West Coast rap by music critics.
M.I is listening to the American rapper who is known for his exceptional story-telling and conscious lyrics. The title of M.I’s third solo effort is tentatively titled Chairman. Producers on the album haven’t been revealed but it is certain that Loopy Music’s in-house producer Kid Konnect will have a heavy hand in the production duties.
M.I Abaga dropped his first album Talk About It in 2008 which was heralded by many as a classic. He released his second album M.I 2 in 2010 which featured the hit singles ‘Undisputed’, ‘Number One’ and ‘One Naira’.

No comments: