Wednesday 16 January 2013

PAW-PAW: "I Don't Know Whom To Marry" - Nollywood's Osita Iheme


"I have many female friends and fans...Some of them intimate"

Nollywood star, Osita Iheme may now be feeling lonely as his popular friend and co-actor, Chinedu Ikedieze is no longer around to live the 'Bachelor' life with him.
In a recent interview with EE, the 30 year old actor disclosed that he had a challenge deciding on the lady to make his wife. Osita who is popularly called PawPaw said “the challenge is that I do not know whom to marry. I’m not really searching per se; of course, I have many female friends and fans. Some of them intimate, but picking the person I will spend the rest of my life with is what is delaying my settling down. God will help me decide soon, because with Him all things are possible.”
Speaking about when he would marry, he said, “I know I will be getting married someday, it could even be tomorrow, this month or even next month, but what I cannot tell is the very day or date." However, friends and close associates are speculating that Osita may disclose his bride to be on his birthday, Feburary 20.
We say good luck to Osita as he searches for his missing rib.

No comments: