Monday 26 November 2012

Housewife sues husband for 10-years of denied bedroom activity


A housewife today dragged her husband, Isa Mainika, before a Kaduna Sharia Court two in Magajin Gari for allegedly denying her sex for 10 years.
The woman, Saratu Haruna,  told the court to separate them both saying she does not see any future in the relationship anymore.
According to the woman: “We have been staying for 10 years now, but nothing is happening between us in terms of marital affairs.
“I don’t love him again,” she added.
Mainika, her husband, denied Haruna’s claims saying she was the one who denied him of sex.
“Anytime I request for sex, she always denies me. There was a time we had a serious fight over this issue and she bit me,” he said.
Mainika told the court that trouble started after his wife gave birth to their second baby.
He reportedly said, “Since then I do not know what I have done to her and I have asked her severally, but she refused to say anything.
“I even invited our elders to settle the matter but the effort yielded no positive result.
“I am still in love with her. I do not want to divorce her because I am really worried about the future of our children.”
Both parties were advised by the Presiding Khadi, Mallam Ibrahim Inuwa, to exploit other ways of settling their disagreements amicably failing which the court will decide on the matter.
“What is happening between you is not the Sunnah of our Holy Prophet. It is totally not acceptable in Islam to be cheating on one another,” he said.
The Khadi, therefore, adjourned the case till December 6 for continuation of hearing.

No comments: