Friday 6 July 2012

DON JAZZY GIVES OUT HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS ON TWITTER





5 lucky fans tweeted back at Don jazzy in appreciation as they received deposit alerts after complaining to Don jazzy of their brokeness.


One of the beneficiaries, identified as Mr. Adeyemi, claimed that the star producer sent N100, 000 to him. Another fan, @tweetlawunmi, expressed her gratitude in a tweet saying, “Thank You. Thank you! Thank You! God bless you abundantly. The gesture has spurred frenzy on Twitter, as numerous persons have been asking Jazzy for money, giving various reasons.


He says, “I do not want this to be perceived as a public relations stunt. I prefer to do my things in a quiet manner. I have sent money before but because this was on timeline it got public. It just so happened that some of them requested for money. It was on the spur of the moment and not planned at all. Many others have asked for advice, record deals and many different things, I just try and do the little I can.”Publicity stunt or not. Its why he is the nigerian celebrity with the highest twiiter followers(over 300,000). I hope am following him already.

No comments: